Big Aircraft Engines Starting Up Compilation.
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.”
The materials are used for illustrative and exemplification reasons, also quoting in order to recombine elements to make a new work.
2) First Engine Start 5 4 09.
3) Curtiss-Wright R-3350 32-WA, 18 Cylinder Radial Engine (Sternmotor), second start
4) Bristol Hercules demonstration.
5) Jet engine afterburner test with DIY Gasturbine.
6) Curtiss-Wright R-3350 32-WA, Radial engine (Sternmotor).
7) Radial Engine Startup Pratt & Whitney R985 (Wasp Junior).
8) Jet Engines.
9) Aircraft Engine Starting.
10) Jet Engine Starts.